Tuesday 11 October 2011

Building Courage

The Building Confidence Workshop was a truly wonderful and useful experience. I’ll be the first to admit that I allowed myself to enjoy the yoga sessions for me and did not have my ‘remembering-moves-head’ on! If anyone wants to get together for a cup of tea/ biscuit and to help each other remember the moves we learned, so that we can pass the moves on, you are very welcome to come to Dee’s house one day 11-2. Just let me know which day is convenient.

Kind regards

Dee Johnson
0753 2268877

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dee, that would be a lovely idea but I will struggle due to work commitments. Did you purchase James' DVD as this included quite a few of the postures and more! It's really excellent. If you are at the muscle testing training on SUnday we could get together in the break and try to remember together!
    Best wishes
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete